Thursday, July 19, 2012

I have just finished my Digital Story and my Retrofit Lesson! As I was writing my plan of action for the digital story I was really excited because I can't wait to use this in the classroom. I have learned so much over the past month in combination with this class and the class I took prior which also focused on technology.

Yesterday I was able to get some hands one experience with using the Smart Pens with Dr. Gradel. I cannot believe that we only scratched the surface with what they are capable of doing. I learned so much on how to incorporate them into the classroom and how they are a great tool for special education students. The recall abilility would be such a great tool for the types of students I work with.

I am excited to see everyones Digital Stories and wrap up class tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment