Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Today I spent a lot of time looking through information on smart pens! These pens have the ability to record what has been written and saved and then can be transferred to a computer. I have. It had the chance yet to play around with the pens but tomorrow Dr. Grades is joining our class and we are going to get to use them hopefully. I have been continuing to work on my digital story and have uploaded all of my photos to Photo Story. I think it will be really neat when it is completed! I also was able to finish my cool tools assignment and the 6+1 traits assignment. There peas so much information I feel like my brain had been overloaded. I am very excited fr my last two days of class so I can see what else I can start to incorporate into my teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment